Happy new year everyone
I am giving myself the whole of January to get my workroom in order.
I can't find anything, including the carpet and I am a person who needs a clear space to be able to create.
TIDY WORKSPACE = CREATIVE MIND
This is the teeny tiniest bit of my stuff. Multiply it by 10 at least and add on another room which is even worse.
I quickly realised that I would not get it done in a couple of days as I am such a faffer.
Things take me forever to do because I get easily sidetracked, like realising these old wooden pegs would make great holders for ribbons, wires and threads.
Once I've gone through all my stuff and possibly moved everything round the studio
I want to go through my books. This will, of course, end up with me looking through them all.
So you can see why it will take all of January, apart from the time spent doing my first workshop on the 16th.
But more of that next week. For now I better crack on.
That is after a quick cuppa and a look at what everyone else is doing at their desks this week.
HERE'S THE LINK WOYWW






0 Yorumlar